Friday, October 08, 2010

As those who are friends on facebook know, I have had a week of sick-ys. My dad blew his knee out (bad enough he went to er!) and is now on crutches. Hubby's back locked up till he couldn't move. That was Saturday. Monday hubby came home from work about nine hours early covered with one big hive from his head to his feet. These itch and hurt and give him severe nausea. He dopped up on antihistamines and slept for five hours. Shortly after that Jim (15) began to complain of a headache. Protein, tylonol, and chocolate later he went to sleep on the living room couch. Stayed that way for a couple of hours. By this time I was running a temperature. I held out, though and didn't crash until Wednesday afternoon.

Thankfully, we are all better now (well, hubby's back is still cramping a bit but not so bad he can't move.)

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.