Thursday, April 28, 2011

Democrats' Hypocrisy on Race -- When Will People Wake Up? - Larry Elder - Townhall Conservative

Hubby was just saying last night that he simply can't understand why blacks vote democrat. They are obviously the racist party. I have seldom seen a Republican even discuss race, yet it is all the Dems seem able to see.

I have been wanting to ask all my readers "How do you know the Republicans/ Tea Partiers areracist? What proof do you have?" I certainly have never seen any, (oh there are individuals who say and do stupid things, but I see a whole lot more of that in the Dems.) No policy I have ever seen comeing out of the GOP or the Tea Party even addresses race. What am I missing?

Democrats' Hypocrisy on Race -- When Will People Wake Up? - Larry Elder - Townhall Conservative


A hominim attack- when you attack the person or characture of your oponent instead of their point in the issue at hand. A propaganda technique generally resorted to when you have no answer for your opponenet. Example: "You want to regulate Fanny and Freddie so they don't colapse? You're just racist." ( I have seen videos of the GOP begging the Dems in congress for regulation because they were afraid of a housing collapse that did happen jsut a short time later. They above is the Dems response.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.