Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Palin power: Fight like a girl - Washington Times

DECKER: Palin power: Fight like a girl - Washington Times

Ok, I can't help it. I like this woman. I do have things, important things, I disagree with her about. But I like her style. I don't think I can say that of any other candidate I have ever seen.

I just finished her book "Going Rogue." I really enjoyed except the part where she tells about the horrindiously unethical warfare the dems fought against her and how the McCain group tried to gag her. Those parts made me mad.

I don't generally like women in politics. I think they have more important things to do. But the book left me with one very interesting thought;

If you want to "clean house" in DC, maybe you need to send a woman to do it!





(PS side note; If I ever run for an office my campagin goal would be to pass a law saying it was illegal to campaign for offeice more than six months before the election! Gee people! It's A YEAR AND A HALF until the next presidential election!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.