Monday, August 17, 2015

Download Windows 10 they said.

Can't be worse than 8 they said.





Wanna bet?

Actually, I understand what is happening to my computer is a known bug and they are working on it. Should be in an update soon to fix it.

Meanwhile, my computer is wiggy which makes it difficult at best to be on here, so my house is cleaner :-D

Seriously, I like Windows 10 when it quits restarting for no apparent reason. We have our start button back:-) And there are some features I can't wait to play with.

Meanwhile, on to writing thank you notes. And teaching driving. And fixing dinner:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.