Friday, August 14, 2015

Please pray for us today.

The Adrenalin of the last couple of months is wearing off.

We are figuring out all the technical stuff (where did mom store those important papers, how do I teach music now that she can't, and for my dad, how do I cook dinner and run the dryer).

Now the truth that this is permanent is sinking in.

Dad was having a hard time yesterday. I saw him crying when things got quiet.

Joshua, my three year old, asked if Grandma was still in the hospital. That was a hard one to deal with.

I dreamed Mom came home and I was so surprised and pleased with how healthy and strong she looked.


Some days are very hard and we need God to carry us (reference the poem "footprints"). Please remember us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.