Sunday, July 26, 2009

Marriage and the Church links

Guarding and Growing your marriage
Marriage is the picture of Christ and the Church. If our marriages fail, it destroys that picture. We must carefully guard our marriages.

Insanity and the overwhelmed modern mother
Why are so many women so tired and overwhelmed? There really is a cause.

Why women are…
Going Crazy and Wanting to Go Back to Work?
You try taking on three different major life changes at once and see how sane you stay!

Resisting Irresistible Impulses
How do you deal with these? From Dr Laura

Where are all the healthy churches?
I can tell him where one is, but that is all I know of.

The State of the Nation by Ken Ham
Boy are we in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.