Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Health care

As we come down to the wire on forced health care, remember half of those 48,000,000 without health insurance CAN afford it; they just don't want it!

This system will remove your rights as a citizen to make choices for yourself. It will force anti-abortionists to pay for abortion. I would have denied my father the stints her needed to continue his active enjoyable lifestyle when he had a heart attack. and I could go on.

It is nothing but blatent communisim.

Let your congressman know you don't approve of being high jacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.