Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does God Play Favorites?

This is a good question.

The Bible clearly tells men to support their families and the women to care for the home and raise the children.

Feminists tell us that this is not fair. That women can do any job men can and should not be "forced" to stay out of the workforce.

This presumes that men have the better assignment. This assumes that my hubby who had to go to work this morning in a foot of snow, in the dark, to an understaffed warehouse got the better end of the deal than I did when God told me to stay in my warm home making cookies with the children and teaching them to read, do math and the toddler to recognize her colors. Uhhhh, yeah.

A good article on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.