Thursday, June 09, 2011

» NAACP Fights To Keep Kids Trapped in Failing Schools - Big Government

» NAACP Fights To Keep Kids Trapped in Failing Schools - Big Government

EVERY CHILD deserves a private-quality education! We must fight for this.

Sorry teachers. I know you are dedicated and most fo you actually love the children very much. But I am much more concerned about the children than your standard of living.

Remember, the average American worker makes around $48,000 per year. The average teacher makes much closer to $60,000 (PLUS killer bennies for nine months of work!)

Yes, I am much more concerned about the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.