Monday, August 12, 2013

How come there is ever so much research and "setting up the new (month old) computer" that NEEDS to be done when I'm not in the mood to do what I SHOULD be doing?

Honest, I will get the sermons from the last three weeks up soon. (on a side not, it's not entirely my fault. My new computer is a snob and won't rip the cds the sermons are recorded on. Trying to work around that....

except I NEED to set up evernote and I NEED to get my phone talking the new comp and I NEED to finish the family cookbook and I NEED to.....)





anyone ever use evernote? what did you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.