Saturday, November 23, 2013

16 Reasons Why It's Awesome to Be a Parent

16 Reasons Why It's Awesome to Be a Parent

I especially like the picture of the hospital window:-)

I hae found parenthood to be an absolute joy!

Oh, sometimes it's hard or heartbreaking. But most of the time its so filled with joy and absolute fun!

There is nothing so fun as watching a baby discover his own hands.

Unless its watching a toddler discover his pockets.

Or an older child discovering the joys of riding a bike, learning to read, asking for a hug, dancing, or a little sibling.

Though I am not really looking forward to the day when mine begin moving out (because I like having them around so much) I suspect the joys of watching young love blossom, of getting new sons and daughters (through marriage) and, of course, of grandkids will make it worth it.

It is a little secret in our culture, but kids are fun people to have around at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.