Monday, March 14, 2011

Parental leave

Parental leave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just looked over this chart to compare maternity leave in different countries. The US is the ONLY country in the world that has NO paid maternity leave. All the other countries provide from 1 month to a year.

Actually, we do to. We even provide up to six years. The catch is, if you take it we call it Welfare and call you "fat, lazy, leach, stupid..."

I don't actually believe in government handouts like this, but if you are going to force me to pay for bail outs and government indoctrination centers (public school), and all those other programs I don't believe in, I want to be paid for producing the workers that will support them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.