Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy's love

The other day my hubby got home and saw Joshua sitting in his bouncy seat swinging his leg to make it bouncy furiously. Hubby said, "He needs one of those round bouncy things." He then immediately went the computer and looked them up on Amazon. He and I discussed the benefits of an exersaucer compared to a walker and then we went on to something else. It wasn't mentioned again.

Today UPS delivered a new exersaucer. Joshua loves it:-)


(We wore the old one plumb out by the time Jane didn't need it anymore! It had only been through six kids:-)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.