Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Smart Cow

It appears our cow has learned to open her gate. That's the only thing we can figure out since we go out she is greeting us at the stairs.  guess we'll hav eto find a way to fasten it shut.

Snatorum has made somewhat of a comeback. Hope he keeps it up, but I don't expect he will. Call me cynical, but I think the whole thing was decided by the party bosses a couple of years ago. It will be Romney and he will lose to BO, though the GOP will probably take the senate.

and we will stay in a depression.

Talking about depressing...BO as a lame duck? Eeeekkkk:-(


For the first time in 20-odd years I am interested in wearing makeup. I took a proffesional makeup class at our community college shortly after graduating high school. So when I went to the store to buy new makeup I was dumbfounded to discover there are things I have never heard of before. Primer? Isn't that what you put on your car? I ended up going to youtube and watching some demonstrations. Very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for! haha! hey, check out
    my Christian blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.