Monday, February 06, 2012

Rich vs Poor?

"I've never worked for a poor man." - My Hubby

Everyone he has ever worked for probably made 6 digits. His current employers were probably pulling in more than $200k before the crash.

Do we resent it?

No, far from it.

Whenever my Hubby's bosses have prospered, they have given him raises and bonuses. When they have hurt financially, he doesn't get raises (we haven't had a raise in 5 or 6 years, in fact.) His current bosses have fought tooth and nail to keep from having to lay him and many others off. Unfortunately, they have had to lay some off over the last few years, but they have fought to keep Hubby.

I believe this is the way most business owners are.

Why would I want to do anything politically to hurt these people? That would be shooting myself in the foot!

And why do the anti-rich people talk only about business owners? No one talks about sports or movie stars making obscene amounts of money for playing.

Yet those who hire others, who provide a lively hood to Working Men, are somehow evil.

Remember, A Working man who has no job is not a working man.




He's a welfare man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.