Tuesday, May 21, 2013

God's Wrath?

My heart aches over the disaster in Oklahoma.I pray for all the victims.

But more than that, it makes me afraid.

Over the last two years I have written verse by verse commentaries on all the minor prophets plus Ezekiel.

In answer to some on Facebook, Yes, God DOES send natural disasters to punish/try to get the attention of countries. Often they are just a warning of tyranny to come if the country doesn't repent.

Is that what is happening with all the tornadoes, floods, fires lately or is it just that we see them more because of technology?

I don't know.

I do know these are the things God used to get Israel's attention in the Bible and we, as a nation, are committing the same sins Israel did.

Please, Please, PLEASE! read the Bible, turn to God!

Don't make ANY decision without consulting His Word!

He says if we humble ourselves and seek His face He will heal our land. We need healing, BADLY!

There have been enough deaths and destruction.

As a nation, let's seek God's way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.