Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Talking Toddlers

Most mornings I get a bowl of treats out for Josh. This is supposed to be encouraging him to quit nursing by offering more interesting alternatives (not really working). He woke up the same time I did today and watched me, chattering about something or other.

When I pulled the box down that has the animal cookies I have been giving him, he said "Ookies." Then as I put some cheerios in his bowl he said "Ereal." I wasn't aware he was that vocal:-)

Bad dream last night. Had to fully wake up to get rid of it. Decided to check out a website I have been wanting to look at. guess what? They have an audio greeting and I forgot to turn the sound off the computer when I turned it off yesterday.

11:00 at night and this lady is telling my entire (sleeping) household what a great company they are:-P

so of course I am tired and achey today.

Need to find a time to do the Ron Paul Curriculum study skills course with the dc. Having trouble fitting it in.

Tomorrow we go help a friend clean out his deceased wife's stuff. Except for the expected rain, it should be perfect weather; nice and cool.

Nearly done with the final on 9 Angry men. More than half done with the rewrite on Homeschool WWH. amazing how much education has changed in just the last 8 years! Where in 05 I advised lots of "talk to your librarian," today I advise "Google it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.