Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Signs of the times

Josh (20 months) can sign baby, daddy, eat/drink, yummy, play, and a couple of things I haven't figured out yet. He is obviously "saying" something, but I don't know what yet.

Tate publishing has contacted me and offered a contract to publish my books. We're praying about it.

Thing is, I am still in the "little kid" stage of life, even though I have a couple of adult children. This will make it difficult to do publicity things. Right idea, wrong timing? Or should I just go for it?

God sure gave me a beautiful view out my front window:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.