Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

Didn't sleep well. Achy muscles. Bad wind blowing. All related? Probably. Beginning to suspect I have worse hay-fever than I have previously thought.

Made the years herbal salve yesterday. Didn't get enough oil in it and it's hard as a rock! Blahhhh:-P Now I have to figure out how to melt them all down and redo them.

On a good note, remembered I hadn't updated the table of contents in the family unit and fixed it, and went through the next book I am editing, Return, and fixed the typos mom and dad caught. Added a note to myself at the end to remember the toc this time. Tomorrow I will start the final edit. Shipping box for my computer arrived so i will get that off tomorrow. Now to do some coupons since I don't feel like doing what I am supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.