Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Morning

Josh is nursing less and less which is good. None of my other children have nursed nearly thins long. They all self weaned or I dried up a lot earlier.

Finished and uploaded "9 angry men" last week:-) Working on "Family Unit" now. Should have it done by the end of the week.

dog ran off again:-( We've managed to keep him home for a good week, but this morning he snuck out of the gate while my Jim had his head turned. I would hate to have to have him on the leash 24/7.

Susie cat disappeared a few days ago. She was born in this house and has never really shown an interest in leaving, being a very shy cat. But she went out through a hole in the boy's screen the other night and no one has seen her since. Let's just think she found a quieter house to live in instead of a coyote not being hungry.:-( Her mom and brother similarly disappeared a couple of years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.