Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last chemo

Mom had her last chemo yesterday. sounds like it went ok. They had to go through the back of her hand to find a vein, though.

Wedding in a week and a half. I think Andy is actually excited. He has already made plans for the time they are here and often teases about it.

don't feel real good. Several of the dc are showing signs of colds, so that's probably my problem.

Making some headway on Return. in the pages 50ish out of 250ish.

going to start the coupons for the week this afternoon.

Been doing The Bible study Guide for all ages. There are things aI like about it and things I don't. I wanted to give it a good try so I know whether to recommend it to others or not.

Been looking at the Ron Paul curriculum. Totally out of my price range, but it's very good. Makes me feel poor though. I need to remember that God will provide all my children need educationally and that part of my calling is to school cheaply so I can help the poorest to do this. The rich can always use private schools. the poor are the ones who are hurt the most by public schools and have the fewest options. So, how do I recreate the quality of the rpc without using any money? Is it possible since my education wasn't anywhere near the quality of the teachers in the program? Or, since all their books and blogs are available, do I just need to get creative? Should I just stay my current course (mostly Abeka) or give a years experiment to the "Google" method of education? Hmmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.