Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are You an Older, Godly Woman, or Just Old?

I find this attitude against children everywhere. In fact the only places I don't run into it are the blogs and books written by the "Quiverful" crowd.

I cant' tell you how many women I have seen warn their children that they had better do everything in their power to prevent pregnancy (except abstinence of course) because a baby will ruin their life, and then turn right around when their child gets married and suddenly expect that child to want to give them grandchildren and lots of them. Hello! You're shooting yourself in the foot ladies!

Are You an Older, Godly Woman, or Just Old? |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.