Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why do people assume....

that if you spend five minutes typing out an opinion on a blog that you are doing nothing else on the issue at hand or any other issue?

For example, one blog I frequent was accused of doing nothing but yelling at people about abortion. They were told to shut up and do something if they cared that much. In fact, the ministers that run that blog are involved in many hands on ministries regarding abortion and crisis pregnancies.

I too, have had people tell me to do something INSTEAD  of talking on here about things. Why can't we do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.