Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow Day!

We've had about 5" of snow already today and it's still coming down. The radar map looks like it will continue a while. We had plans to run errands in town today, but my mom just brought the dc all home in her four wheel drive instead (they stay with her most thursday nights). So instead of finishing Christmas shopping I am working on my commentary on Genesis. the house is much more condusive to work now that it is a bit noisy, lol. If you really want to learn the Bible, write a commentary on it. It forces you to concider what each word mans and to really understand it. I am on chapter 43 of my next to last edit. My mom will do the next one (she is better at grammar and spelling than I am) and then I will do the final edit. I am hoping to have it available by the end of January!

I'm basicly a loner. I like the quiet and solitude. But there is just something so wrong about an empty house with no children dancing around. When we were trying to decide if my mom should bring them home and I was trying to do the responsible thing, the thought of facing a full day with just me and the dog here was almost unbearable. I'm glad they are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.