Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm getting a cow!

A local radio station offers to grant 27 unusual wishes each year. My Hubby listens to them regularly and had me ask them for a cow. They called this morning and live, on the air, told me we are getting a cow!

She'll be a Jersey from the same farm we bought our Buttercup from.

We also get three tons of hay!

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38

We don't have a lot of money to give, but what we do have we give eagarly and joyfully. God is Soooo good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.