Wednesday, March 19, 2014

HSLDA | The Romeike Case

HSLDA | The Romeike Case



However controls education controls the country.



The German government uses a Hitler era law to forbid parents from homeschooling, supposedly in order to prevent another Hitler.



They insist there can be no "alternate cultures" come up and so all children must be educated in the same schools in the same way in order to assure tolerance.



Yea. Real tolerant there; let's put all parents who disagree with us in jail in order to teach tolerance.



I'm very glad the Romeikes can stay, but the Supreme Courts refusal to hear the case, letting BO's policy that governments have the right to control education stand scares me.



Where do Americans go when our government cracks down on those who are different in the name of tolerance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.