Thursday, March 27, 2014

You know you're sick when...

You ask your adult children how they feel, they take one look at you and say "Better than you do." Honestly other than the headache and feeling like crying I feel fine:-P

Josh (2) is asleep. Several of the kids are definitely down. None look "well." We're going to have one of those rare TV days.



So in pondering, is it better to be "connected" through all the socialization media possible (from a business point of view) or to focus on one. It is so hard to balance computer work and life. Neither one ever really gets finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.