Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I am afraid of this indisputable pro-choice argument | The Matt Walsh Blog

I am afraid of this indisputable pro-choice argument | The Matt Walsh Blog



If the woman in Rachael's argument injured the famous singer to the point he could not survive without being tied to her through life support and then she hacked him to pieces with a hatchet, her scenario would be much closer to abortion.



Pregnancy is not a disease that randomly happens to people for no reason. 99% of abortion happen because mommy wanted to screw around and then decided to kill the baby that came into existence due to her own actions. He is not an invader, but a totally innocent victim of mom's libido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.