Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Raw Milk Sales on the Rise -- No Illness Seen

Raw Milk Sales on the Rise -- No Illness Seen



We owned a cow when Jane was a baby. She could drink raw milk from our own cow with no problems, but if I drank pasteurized milk, ate ANY form of commercial dairy, or she consumed any store bought dairy she got very sick (thankfully she outgrew this). I have a friend that is the same way. Yet in our state it is illegal to sell raw milk. Thus, those humans in government arbitrarily have decided it is better for my friend and child to have no milk or be sick. What right do they have to make that decision for me and my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.