Monday, July 28, 2014

You Have Too Many Children to Give Them What They Need |

You Have Too Many Children to Give Them What They Need |:



"that means parents and children are spending an average of (studies indicate) 36 minutes during a weekday together, and 7 out of 10 admit that time is mostly spent watching t.v."



This frustrates me so much when I talk to christian parents. They tell me how wonderful my kids are and they want their kids to be like mine, but they cant/wont take them out of godless schools, turn off hedonistic TV's, sit and talk to (LISTEN TO) their children.



I have news for you: my kids are perfectly normal. Other people who have made the same lifestyle choices we have have the same results with their children.



You can't raise your kids like the the world and expect anything other than worldly kids!



DUUUHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.