Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home: How I Make a Full Time Income as a Stay-at-Home Mom

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home: How I Make a Full Time Income as a Stay-at-Home Mom



I do love the story in this post. It is exactly what the minamalists/ simple living people are saying!



I would love to bring in enough money my Hubby could take a different job; one where he didn't have to work 50 hours a week :-( Seriuosly, with commute time he leaves home at 5:30am and gets home at 6:00pm. This is why I am SO protective of our Saturdays and don't let anything interfer with them; its the only time he has with his kids as they are growing up---FAST!



Sigh. Blogging would be great, but I'm certainly not making a profit here. I made $.02 last month through google ads! Nothing through the Amazon affiliate program (mostly 'cause I don't actually post many links to products:-)



The only thing I actually make money at is the Lilla Rose hair accessories, and then only enough to support my "habit." (it's really weird for this simi-tom-boy, none frilly fru-fru to be jonesing for pretty hair clips! lol)



So, I help financially by doing everything in my power to keep the money he earns in the house (i.e. coupons, sales, cooking from scratch which is healthier anyway), but I would love to help even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.