Friday, February 11, 2011

Chivalry on Life Support

To Love, Honor and Vacuum: Chivalry on Life Support

You know, I have time of wondering why, if men are supposed to treat women exactly like they do men, women get upset when they get bopped on the nose.

Of course I think any man that would hit a woman is a coward and a bully and should be beat to a bloody pulp, but then I don't think men and women should be treated the same either.

Men are commanded by God to protect and provide for women. They are to sacraficially love them; treat them like the most precious thing that has ever come into their lives.

Women are commanded by God to respect and support their hubbies. They are to aim to be his chief asset in this world.

When this happens, it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.