Friday, February 25, 2011

Christian Life Links

The secret to a life of YES

When Christians Should Judge One Another
If you are behaving in a selfish manner,
If you are putting your needs and wants ahead of someone else's (like your children's or your spouses),
If you are not loving God more than ANYTHING ELSE,

You are sinning.

If I didn't love you, I wouldn't bother to tell you.
You need to get right with God and change your ways.

(By the way, "you" is the generic American. However, if this offends you, God is probably aiming it at you whether I even know you or not."

We are far too easily pleased. at Amy's Humble Musings
The difference between a petting zoo and a farm, this world and heaven.

Christians Should Never Offend Anyone - Answers in Genesis

Dinosaurs Alive in the Middle Ages? – Creation Revolution

"Jesus tells us that God is a loving father. So when your loving father tells you to do something or not do something, you have to presume and assume he loves you, he’s trying to protect you. He’s not trying to rob you of joy and freedom and expression. He’s trying to save you from harm and suffering and death.”
First, let’s repent of not rejoicing, then let’s rejoice. Sermon Notes, Luke #58 The Mars Hill Blog

Are you malnourished? Are you partaking in the Sincree Milk?

Has Christianity been a major abuser throughout history?

God calls Code Adam for us.

This is how the Bible tells a man he should treat his wife. Read it! Learn it! Do it!

How to Honor Your Wife The Mars Hill Blog

True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess
- Louis Nizer
Noted trial lawyer and author
1902 - 1994

All I can say is Amen!

If go stand in my chicken coop and declare myself a chicken it doesn't mean I will grow feathers and lay eggs.

If I stand in my father's garage and declare myself a turck it doesn't make me a Ford.

Just becasue I have been to McDonalds doesn't mean I am a Big Mac.

If you don't live the Christian life, if you don't follow Jesus, you are not a Christian.

Your life tells your religion, not your mouth.

Do you believe that everyone has the right to decide what is right for themselves? That no one should "judge" another by telling them they are wrong? That we should just love each other and all get along?

Then you are a Pagan.

Do you believe that every human is created equal- a sinner who has rebelled against God? That everyone deserves to go to hell? That the Bible tells us specificly what is right and what is wrong? What a sin is? That the ONLY  way to get to heaven is through the Blood of Christ?

Then you are a Christian.

Don't be fooled by imposters!

The Tribe of Young Unbelievers Increases

To Care or Not to Care

Life on death row


Your Sacred Calling » Jesus-full

The Happy Gospel: The Wrong Jesus

Bread of Life Christian Fellowship: Bread of Life, Bread for Life

Bread of Life Christian Fellowship: Bread of Life, Bread for Life

Bread of Life Christian Fellowship: Prayer

Bread of Life Christian Fellowship: Prayer

Sometimes we treat Jesus the way Saul treated David. We want Him 2 drive away evil spirits & kill giants but we don't want 2 let Him be king - Joel Urshan via Don Doran

NASA Confirms Creationist’s Predictions

How's Your Thinking Been?

The word "Christian" means by definition, "Follower of Jesus Christ" or "Like Christ."

 ‎"Some emergent types want to recast Jesus as a limp-wrist hippie in a dress with alot of product inHis hair,who drank decaf and made pithyZen statements about life.In Revelation,Jesus is a prize fighter with a tattoo down His leg,sword inHis hand and the commitment to make someone bleed.That is a guy I can worship.I ca...nnot worship the hippie, diaper, halo Christ because I cannot worship a guy I can beat up"-MarkDriscoll

If you are not trying to be like Jesus, you are not a Christian.

Desperate Men are Radical!

Mark Driscoll: Church is Not a Restaurant - Joshua Harris

By definition, you can't be a Christian unless you follow Christ.

The Christian religion: God made you. You rebelled (sinned) against Him (all humans have). You deserve to go to hell. God loved you enough to die in your place. You must accept Him as your boss in order to receive this gift. This means in every area of your life you seek His will and obey Him.

America is in deep trouble. Another religion masquerading as Christianity has invaded and is even in our churches.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

A man dies and goes to heaven. St. Peter meets him at the pearly gates.

St. Peter says, "Here's how it works. You need 100 points to make it into heaven. You tell me all the good things you've done, and I give you a certain number of points for each item, depending on how good it was. When you reach 100 points, you get in."


"Okay" the man says, "I attended church every Sunday"

"That's good, says St. Peter, " that's worth two points"

"Two points?" he says. "Well, I gave 10% of all my earnings to the church"

"Well, let's see," answers Peter, "that's worth another 2 points. Did you do anything else?"

"Two points? Golly. How about this: I started a soup kitchen in my city and worked in a shelter for homeless veterans."

"Fantastic, that's certainly worth a point, " he says.

"hmmm...," the man says, "I was married to the same woman for 50 years and never cheated on her, even in my heart."

"That's wonderful," says St. Peter, "that's worth three points!"

"THREE POINTS!!" the man cries, "At this rate the only way I get into heaven is by the grace of God!"

"Come on in!"


Is There Such a Thing as Singleness?

What does God hate?


Wonderful series of sermons on Proverbs and the Christian Culture.


Just trade "jewish" for "christian" and this is true in America.

The Value of Adversity

You are *not* a legalist if ...

Legalism: Yours, Mine, and Ours

Anna also answers a question about what a woman should do in her single years. http://ccostello.blogspot.com/2010/06/pursuits-in-single-years.html

Anna also answers a question about what a woman should do in her single years. http://ccostello.blogspot.com/2010/06/pursuits-in-single-years.html

We might ought to listen more to atheists. They know more what Christianity is about than we do.
http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2010/02/atheist-christopher-hitchens-knows-what.html



Biblical Reasons to Home SchoolHSLDA | National Center Issues Analysis

The Cosmic Killjoy ClearNote Fellowship

Humans are religious creatures. I have often said that there is no such thing as a person without a religion. Dr Mohler has a good article on this subject and the religion of environmentalism. I would add, though, that we are obviously on our way to pantheism (the worship of all of nature).

Atheist claim that societies go from pantheism to polytheism to monotheism to atheism. History tells us this isn't true. societies go from monotheism to atheism to poly/pantheism. America has passed the atheism stage and is well one the way to the end.

What I find saddest is how many people think they are Christians but really believe the modern form of this paganism.



There just might be. It's the same thing America badly needs.

REAL Christianity.

Anything I Believe May be Wrong ???

Milk- Shame in the eyes of our grandchildren



A Friend Of The Emperor- a woman’s account of her first reading of the Bible.

You mean life is not all about me?
http://terrysoapbox.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-mean-its-not-all-about-me.html

There is no such thing as an interracial marriage. Beautiful!
http://terrysoapbox.blogspot.com/2009/05/there-is-no-such-thing-as-interracial.html

Confronting the enemy-materialism
http://inclotheslinealley.blogspot.com/2009/04/thriving-on-one-income-confronting.html

Pictures of Hell. Be sure to look at all of them. He just may have them right!
http://www.hellhappens.com/pictures-of-hell.htm


New site I have been reading lately- Things Christians like. Funny and thought provoking.
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/05/544-taking-college-years-off.html


The religion with the most babies wins
http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2009/04/fertility-it-is-evangelism.html


Did you know that YOU are famous?
http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2009/05/537-forgetting-that-you-are-famous.html

Neat quiz. I got an A. How do you do?




A worldview is the “glasses” you look at the world through. it is the preconceived ideas that govern every decision, whether you even know it or not. There are two basic world views; Biblical and secular. Even most religions besides Christianity view the world through a secular filter.

An example: I believe there is a God, thus I take the Bible to be true, thus I believe in a literally six day creation. If I didn’t believe in God I would obviously not believe in creationism. My “glasses” wouldn’t allow it.

Here is a link for a quiz that will tell you what kind of world view you have. Take it. You might be surprisedJ

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/test/register.php

Just to challenge you, I got 100% Biblical world view. Can you equal me?

Must hear this sermon. It is one of the best I have ever heard.

Your Legacy

Beautiful! Absolutly beautiful! Spirit Twins

"Every child comes into a home with a generational curse, whether they are born or adopted. That curse is called 'Adam's Nature.'" -Close paraphrase of Voddie Bauchman

 
Trouble in the Amish Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.