Friday, February 18, 2011

Pictures from My Favorite Artist

Only God can make the best of art. I thank Him daily for works He paints for me.
No, we are not dying early for Easter. These are the natural colors our eggs come in every day, including the green! (None of our hens lay white eggs) Sometimes some even have spots (either dark brown or light tan spots). and the one on the top in the middle is a dusty rose color!

Visitor in our yard during the night.

A dormant peach tree.

Jiffy insists there have been all sorts of visitors during the night.

The rabbits love the cold weather. (I would have taken a picture of both does, but they look exactly alike so you couldn't tell them apart anyway)

Our new buck. The old one died. This is actually his grandson. We can't wait to see what his babies will look like.

A Russian Olive (?). Essentially a weed with two inch thorns we let get out of control.

A cow who doesn't like to get her feet wet and so stays in the shelter all day when it snows.

A stack of tumbling mustard.

Sage brush

Only God could make barbed wire pretty! (The picture doesn't do justice.)

My two sword fighters. They are clearly unclear on the concept of being sick.

A cold Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.