Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I have seen many challenges to post what you are thankful for. So, though I haven't received any personally, I thought I would chime in:
I have great parents.
I have a wonderful Hubby who I know truly loves me.
Hubby has a job when many in his industry dont right now.
I have great kids.
I have not had to sleep in a hospital in nearly a year.
I have a house that (usually) doesn't leak in the rain.
I have a wonderful skylight in my kitchen (that only leaks if it rains...hard...for several days in a row. I understand that is perfectly normal, though a bit annoying at times:-)
I have a wonderful view of our valley from my rocking chair.
I have a rocking chair:-)
I have running water, heat, cooling, plenty of food, clothes and "junk." (most in the world don't)
I have a car that runs and is big enough to hold my whole family.
I have a nice dog.
I have a nice cat.
I have a geko, finches, beta fish, 15 rabbits (trying to get some of those moved to the freezer) and 22 chickens.
I have land. Might be rocks held together with clay and sagebrush, but it's mine:-)
I don't have to be afraid of being beheaded for going to Bible study tonight.
I don't have to worry about going to jail because my kids won't be getting on the yellow bus in a couple of weeks.
I have been blessed with the chance to teach my own kids.
I have a baby, green tomato (first in a couple of years)

I will live in Heaven some day because Jesus loved me enough to pay my way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.