Friday, February 28, 2014

Is the Contraceptive NuvaRing Killing Thousands? The Full Investigation | Vanity Fair

Is the Contraceptive NuvaRing Killing Thousands? The Full Investigation | Vanity Fair



ALL hormonal birthcontrols are dangerous to some degree.



ALL women need to understand that what they are choosing is to take/use a dangerous chemical so they can screw around and not get a precious, little baby.



And, yes, I know married women use chemical birth controls too. I did for four years. We have been lied to. We have been told that it is better to take the chances of pulmanary embolism, etc (including cancer) than to have a/more babies.



It' is time we women wake up and demand that we are treated better. It is time we realized that birthcontrol has not been a boon for womanhood, but has enslaved us. We now have no purpose to men but as sexual playthings.



Now, don't get me wrong; i like sex. It is fun.



But the truth is that all the negative consequences fall on me. If I get pregnant I am teh one who has to figure out how to take care of me and Baby. If I take BC I am the one who gets cancer.



This is why God made marriage: it protects women. It works like this:



Man: I want sex more than anything else.

Woman: I like sex, but I can't support myself while suffering from morning sickness and going through postpartum recovery.

Man: How about if I promise before God and the community that I will take care of you during your times of greatest weakness and help you raise the children that happen with sex?

Woman: Deal! (and I get sex to boot! Cool:-)



Today's attitude towards sex gives men all they want, women nothing they want or need, and risks women's lives.



And this doesn't even address the destruction it does to the children who do manage to get born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.