Saturday, February 08, 2014

My favorite herb store


This is my absolute favorite herb store!

These people are Christians and homeschoolers. I have had many dealings with them (and her parents:-) and have always been happy with the service and quality of the products.

Oh, and they have a lot of great information on their sight! It's like an herbal encyclopedia:-)



Actually, I read her parent's first book when Shosana was just a teenager. I feel like I have watched her grow up! She is now a mom of three as well as owning her own herb store and making How-to herbal movies on youtube. 


(If you click to her store through my link, I get a small percentage of any sales. Just so you know, though I would promote their store without reimbursement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.