Saturday, February 22, 2014

the lewis note: Why miscarriage matters when you're pro-life

the lewis note: Why miscarriage matters when you're pro-life

When asked, I say I have nine children. In my heart I say "Thirteen." It hurts too much to try to explain, and most people wouldn't understand anyway.

My four babies in heaven are very much missed and loved.

Yes, they are humans, just as much as the nine sitting here watching tv with me. And to myself, I say them in my lineup of children. Their names are Faith (who would be 17), Peace (5), Truth (4)and Victory (3). I look forward to seeing them in heaven some day, but, oh how I miss them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.