Thursday, January 09, 2014

Is Monogamy Normal

Matt answers the accusation that monogamy is unnatural.

Monogamy is unnatural | The Matt Walsh Blog

I would add that observation throughout history supports that monogamy is perfectly normal and beneficial to both parties.

Men and women in every culture throughout have formed permanent, exclusive relationships.

Of course, sinful deviants have also always existed. Mankind has always wanted his own way, has always tried to redefine the world on his own terms.


And you have to admit, the guy was asking for the closing statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.