Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Prayer request

I took my son down for an CT scan of his hand yesterday. The doctor called today (we were sceduled to go in tomorrow for the results.)

He wants to do surgery Thursday. The needle (the tip still in the hand) is pointing at a joint and will cause trouble down the road if we don't take it out now.

Please keep us and our doctor in your prayers.




(The needle just missed a major artery and nerves and the doctor is the best hand doctor in the area. Since we live in snow bunny land, that means he is one of the best- period.

THANK YOU GOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.