Thursday, April 03, 2014


I’ve been divorced four times, but homosexuals are the ones destroying marriage | The Matt Walsh Blog Not me personally. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for 28 Years. Not Matt either, actually. His point is that marriage was ruined long before the gays set out to destroy it. In fact, Hubby was saying the other night that he believes marriage was ruined the day Christians accepted the government's move to license it. That moved marriage from a sacred covenant between a man, woman and God to nothing more than a legal contract. I have said before that marriage was ruined when the church's accepted feminism. After all, if there is no difference between a man and a woman why does it matter where the respective lumps and bumps on a person's body are? Either way, I am a fraid I don't have a lot of hope for America. Men and women are very different and each has their own role to play in the home and in society. Now, those roles may look very different in two different marriages from the outside while being very much the same on the inside (for example, my mom takes care of the checkbook for her and my dad, while my Hubby takes car of it for us. This may look like my parents have different roles than my hubby and I do, but they don't. We just have different things that work for each of us.) We each need to know what role God wants to play and figure out how to make that work best in our own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.