Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jesus didn’t care about being nice or tolerant, and neither should you

Jesus didn’t care about being nice or tolerant, and neither should you | The Matt Walsh Blog

If someone asks you "What would Jesus do?" remember that throwing tables over and whipping people is in the realm of possibility.

I think truly being like Christ is more work, more risk, than many people want to go to. It is much easier to yell "Tolerance!" than to stand up for what is right, or even to admit what that is.

Jesus loved the sinner enough to tell the "Quit sinning!"

We should be like Him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.