Wednesday, May 21, 2014

If a Republican said what this Democrat did about black people the media would have FREAKED OUT | Young Conservatives

If a Republican said what this Democrat did about black people the media would have FREAKED OUT | Young Conservatives

I am hearing more and more comments from liberals that are downright racist. I think they have always been there. The technology to bypass the mainstream media has just arrived.

Think about it: which party is always bringing up race? Which party wants everything interpreted in terms of the color of people's skin? So why would it surprise anyone that they are the ones making the racist statements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.