Tuesday, May 06, 2014

The Nirvana Approach to Paternalism | Bleeding Heart Libertarians

The Nirvana Approach to Paternalism | Bleeding Heart Libertarians



Exactly! Read my page "There was no king."



ALL humans are imperfect.

ALL humans make mistakes.

ALL citizens are affected/damaged by the mistakes made by those humans in government.

Only I and my family are affected/damaged by the mistakes made by me.

The more things in my life that I control, the better my life is likely to be.

The more things controlled by government officials who do not suffer for their bad decisions, the worse my life is likely to be.



Please, Please, PLEASE! Quit voting for people who want to control my life! Just leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.